Back to today, as usual, I'll prepare for my running gears together with working attire& then drive off from home to Kg Pandan Track & Field Stadium for the newly planned Tuesday & Thursday Morning Track Works. Upon my reaching to the stadium, I was a little surprised that Coach Tony was already doing him warm-ups at the Grass Field (which is much earlier than me). Then my priority is to change as soon as I can, wished him "Good Morning" & off I went with my warm-ups with Coach around the Field for about 3 rounds. Then, IronBee Jie Jie came & following by Mich.
Once I finished my warm-ups (slow jog around the field & some short stretching) Coach kick started my training:
- The "Appetizer" of 300m with the Last 100m Dash @ 100m Recover @ 3 sets,
- The "Main Course" was 600m with the last 100m Dash @ 200m Recover @ 2 sets,
- 2nd "Main Course" following behind was 300m with last 100m Dash @ 100m Recover @ 3 sets,
- The "Dessert" was 800m with last 100m Dash @ 1st 400m Pace IronBee Jie Jie's Running cadence, speed & rhythm. (IronBee Jie Jie can REALLY REALLY RUN!!!!)
- Finally comes the warm down (Stretching, Push-ups, Planks & Arch).
Man, I'm also worried about my PD OD Tri, Desaru Longest Tri, Powerman, Putrajaya OD Tri & Singapore International Marathon.... ARGH!!! Too much work to be done & too little time!!!
Oh well, guess that I'll have to work @ the list slowly & step-by-step. So the 1st thing in mind would be SCKLIM's Half Marathon. I'm ready to complete the race already, just that I'm now thinking whether should I be concentrating on my timing for SCKLIM.. Hmm...
I wonder... ...